Carrier neutral datacenter located in Bulgaria on a road of many network points.
Our datacenter is Tier 3 category. We have two transformers, four diesel generators and six groups of UPS devices.
The Internet connectivity and capacity are secured by the largest Tier 1 Internet service providers in Europe and the world.
We have on-site NOC which is staffed by experienced technicians, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our team is dedicated to provide a world-class service and support to our customers.
Guaranteed parametersRedundant Power Feeds A+B: 99,99999%
Relative Humidity of the Air: 50±10%
- BMS system for real-time parameters monitoring
- Private parking & convenient load/unload area
- World-class service and support to customers
- Perfect Service Track Record (100% availability)
- Designed to meet highest industry standards.
- Designed to meet wide customer requirements
- Multi-stage authentication process (finger scan, RFID card and PIN)
- Redundant support systems
- Class A main electrical feed
- Lockable Racks with individual lock for each rack
- Customizable Secure Private Cages
- Diverse Meet-Me rooms (MMR)
- Redundant (N+1) Air Conditioning System with hot-and-cold Row configuration
- Redundant cable entries from parallel streets
- A, B, C and D alternative Diesel Generator groups with total power 3.0 MW
- Two transformers (2 х 1.2 MW)
- Emerson (N+1) redundant climate control equipment
- Siemens Cerberus – VESDA
- FM200 and IG-55 – fire extinguishing agent
- Leak Detection System
- Security with access control points and CCTV
- Under the raised floor electrical cabling
- Individually accounted power consumption w. online monitoring
- 6 groups Independent (N+1) A, B, C and D UPS 220V AC power feeds
- 4 groups Independent (N+1) A, B, C and D 48V DC power feeds
- Over 80 tons UPS batteries
- Redundant internal optical paths in different ways
- Increased security through lockable cabinets and cells
- Individually accounted power consumption
- Load of plates – 1000kg/m2
- 60 cm raised flooring